The Eastern Bali Mystic
1. TOHPATI VILLAGE
This village famous for Batik painting by hand Made.
2. BATU BULAN VILLAGE
Along with the village name Batu Bulan which moon stone. The village is renowned for the stone carving. Here is the place where you can find statues for your home out door decoration.
3. CELUK VILLAGES
Renowned for its filigree silver and gold jewelry special design and good quality items.
4. KEMENUH VILLAGES
The village of wood carvers also where you will see the beautiful view of waterfall.
Klungkung is the capital of a regency bearing the same name, was once the most important centre of Bali’s Kingdom and great artistic and cultural focal point. The pointed ceiling of the KERTA GOSA (Hall of justice) depicting a waiting evil-doers in hell and the lights of the god in heaven is superb example of architecture.
6. GOA LAWAH (Bat Cave Temple)
Famous for the thousands of fruit bats that live here, this can be an interesting, if pungent experience.
8. TENGANAN VILLAGE
Tenganan is Bali Aga village-one of the few Balinese communities to resist the Majapahit invasion of 1343. it is a walled village consisting of two rows of identical houses. This is the only place in Indonesian where double weaving Ikat, Gringsing is produced. The village is also famous for its Lontar sacred books, traditional Balinese palm-leaf books.
7. TIRTA GANGGA
Tirta Gangga is water palace. This palace, built around 1947 by Amlapura’s water Loving king, is a place of beauty and solitude. The palace contains a network of pool and a swimming pool fed by a natural spring, surround by some of the most beauty rice terraces in Bali.
End of service back to your hotel.
Tours and Transport Service Bali Round Trip Team
- USD 45 / Car – maximum 5 persons
- USD 60 / Car – maximum 7 persons
- USD 93 / Car – maximum 12 persons
- Duration 9 – 10 hours, extra time USD 5/ hours.
- Entrance fee, lunch and dinner is not include in this price.
- Private car
- English speaking driver
- Mineral Water
- Flexible stop on the way
Term & Conditions :
- Payment in bank transfer or cash on the day itself with the driver.
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
- Private Tour, its mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in the car.
- No deposit is required when made booking, no cancellation fee.
For all inclusive tour programs or need larger cars for more participants, you can directly contact via the contact form or click the button in the lower right corner to send a direct message. We will reply as soon as possible after receiving your message.