1. MENGWI – TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE
Taman Ayun is derived from Taman meaning garden and Ayun is beautiful in our Balinese language. This temple is a private temple af the Royal Family of Mengwi, which was built in 1634.
2. ALAS KEDATON – MONKEY FOREST
Travel westward from Mengwi to Kedaton where there is lies the seared monkey forest. The monkey here are just friendly and have fun with them. As the monkeys are not pets therefore please do not touch them as they might think that they are being attacked.
As a place for viewing spectacular sunset overlooking the floating temple, this temple is built on large rock, cut off from the mainland high tide. This temple is located in south west Bali in Tabanan Regency.
End of service, back to your hotel
Tours and Transport Service Bali Round Trip Team
- USD 34 / Car – maximum 5 persons
- USD 49 / Car – maximum 7 persons
- USD 72 / Car – maximum 12 persons
- Duration 5 – 6 hours, extra time USD 5/ hours.
- Entrance fee, lunch and dinner is not include in this price.
- Private car
- English speaking driver
- Mineral Water
- Flexible stop on the way
- Payment in bank transfer or cash on the day itself with the driver.
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
- Private Tour, its mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in the car.
- No deposit is required when made booking, no cancellation fee.
For all inclusive tour programs or need larger cars for more participants, you can directly contact via the contact form or click the button in the lower right corner to send a direct message. We will reply as soon as possible after receiving your message.