Country Side Of Bali
Travel up to the lake Bratan and the Hindu / Buddhist temple of Ulun Danu. The temple is dedicated to the goddess of water dwelling around the area, who is very much referred as a source of fertility. Along the way you will also be able to see the twins lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan lake. The tropical rain forest surround both lakes have made the area as the home to species of bird, trees, flowers un – seen elsewhere on the island. After that back to Pacung villages stop for lunch and see beautiful rice terrace view.
Jatiluwih is located on the slopes of mount Batukaru. Its name means truly marvelous and the view is a it encompasses a huge region of southern Bali Jatiluwih is the most beautiful rice terrace paddy fields and should not be missed. Now have named as one of Bali Cultural Landscape by UNESCO as a part of Balinese Subak System.
4. BATUKARU TEMPLE
Batukaru Temple is a second sacred temple that we have in Bali. Located in highland of mount Batukaru (2275 m).
5. MONKEY FOREST – ALAS KEDATON
About 7 kilo meters west of Mengwi , near to village of Alas Kedaton, there lies the sacred Monkey forest. You will find a unique grove of nutmeg trees around this area , fruits bats and of course monkey.
End of service back to your hotel
Bali Round Trip Team
TOURS AND TRANSPORT SERVICE
- USD 45 / Car – maximum 5 persons
- USD 60 / Car – maximum 7 persons
- USD 93 / Car – maximum 12 persons
- Duration 8 – 9 hours, extra time USD 5/ hours.
- Entrance fee, lunch and dinner is not include in this price.
- Private car
- English speaking driver
- Mineral Water
- Flexible stop on the way
Term & Conditions :
- Payment in bank transfer or cash on the day itself with the driver.
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
- Private Tour, its mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in the car.
- No deposit is required when made booking, no cancellation fee.
For all inclusive tour programs or need larger cars for more participants, you can directly contact via the contact form or click the button in the lower right corner to send a direct message. We will reply as soon as possible after receiving your message.