The Majestic Of Besakih Tour
1. CELUK, MAS UBUD VILLAGE
Celuk renowned for its filigree silver and gold jewelry. See the silvers with in action. Mas Village is very well know as the centre of wood carving in Bali. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
2. Kertha Gosa is an ancient building designed with Balinese architecture that is an open house as jurisdiction place where the king announce the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization etc. It’s very beautiful encircled by the fishpond with tropical plantations to add the artistic value that makes this place is good places to be visited. In its building roof, it is covered by full of ancient puppets picture.
3. BUKIT JAMBUL
Over looking an astonishing landscape of Bukit Jambul with the back ground of low land of Klungkung and south sea. This place is a perfect stop for lunch. Bukit Jambul is renowned as an outstanding natural tourist destination due to the harmonious combination of hilly land, rice fields, valleys and the beautiful sea panorama in a distance. From high land, we will be able to witness the beauty of the nature beneath.
4. BESAKIH TEMPLE
Located at the slope of the Mount Agung. This temple serves as the most important temple and the pinnacle of the sacred to the Balinese which people refer to “Mother Temple” of Bali walk along the path to see the inside temple. This Temple also known as Pura Penataran Agung, is Bali’s main place of worship, a complex comprising twenty-two temples set on parallel ridges. This complex expresses the essential belief of the Balinese known as Tri Hita Karana, meaning that life on earth must be lived and kept i n balance and harmony between man and God, man and society and his fellow human beings, and man and his natural environment.
End of trip and back to your hotel.
Tours and Transport Service Bali Round Trip Team
- USD 45 / Car – maximum 5 persons
- USD 60 / Car – maximum 7 persons
- USD 93 / Car – maximum 12 persons
- Duration 8 – 9 hours, extra time USD 5/ hours.
- Entrance fee, lunch and dinner is not include in this price.
- Private car
- English speaking driver
- Mineral Water
- Flexible stop on the way
Term & Conditions :
- Payment in bank transfer or cash on the day itself with the driver.
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
- Private Tour, its mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in the car.
- No deposit is required when made booking, no cancellation fee.
For all inclusive tour programs or need larger cars for more participants, you can directly contact via the contact form or click the button in the lower right corner to send a direct message. We will reply as soon as possible after receiving your message.