1. Batu bulan Village
Barong And Keris DanceThis dance is the most spectacular and colorful dance and signifies the eternal fight between good and evil spirit.
2. Celuk Village
Gold And Silver Works Renowned for its filigree silver and gold jewelry, see the silversmith in action.
3. Tirta Empul temple
(Indonesian: Pura Tirta Empul) is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification. The temple pond has a spring which gives out fresh water regularly, which Balinese Hindus consider to be holy or amritha. Tirta Empul means Holy Spring in Balinese.
4. Luwak/Civet Coffee Plantation
Here you can see and taste many kinds of coffee, and one of the coffee will be serve is Luwak coffee. Luwak coffee is seeds taken from civet droppings and then undergoes fermentation naturally then issued in the form of coffee beans and believed to have different flavors that have a higher quality than arabica coffee.
6. Klntamani – Mount Batur and Lake Batur
This is a place you should not miss. Enjoy the magnificent view of Mount Batur and its stunning lake Batur. Lunch is available here.
7. Sebatu – Holly spring water temple
Visit one of the historic Hindu’s temple built around the fresh spring of which the local villagers believe as the fountain of youth.
8. Tegalalang rice terrace
Visit one of the beautiful rice terrace fields at Tegalalang village.
End of service, back to your hotel.
Tours and Transport Service Bali Round Trip Team
- USD 45 / Car – maximum 5 persons
- USD 60 / Car – maximum 7 persons
- USD 93 / Car – maximum 12 persons
- Duration 8 – 9 hours, extra time USD 5/ hours.
- Entrance fee, lunch and dinner is not include in this price.
- Private car
- English speaking driver
- Mineral Water
- Flexible stop on the way
- Payment in bank transfer or cash on the day itself with the driver.
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.
- Private Tour, its mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion in the car.
- No deposit is required when made booking, no cancellation fee.
For all inclusive tour programs or need larger cars for more participants, you can directly contact via the contact form or click the button in the lower right corner to send a direct message. We will reply as soon as possible after receiving your message.